Saturday, October 01, 2005

MANY IN ONE
Equality amongst the gross is but a myth
Divisions, shall but exist in world, finite
That is but a speck in the Infinite
Equality of the Spirit does reign

Reflections of One Truth,
In many mirrors
Small and large
Flat and round,
Sun and moon

To see all forms
Around as mirrors
Of the Eternal Divine
That is but equality
Born of Oneness
In Uniqueness

Each an integral part of the Integral whole

To accept one and reject the other is but
To reject the whole

For there is but ONE

5 Comments:

Blogger Aatma said...

"Reflections of One Truth,
In many mirrors
Small and large
Flat and round,
Sun and moon"

Wow beautiful poem Parvathi. I won't lie, it took me some time to understand the poem, But when i did .... wonderful

2:41 PM  
Blogger Swahilya Shambhavi said...

I am what I see.
Everthing I see is me.
I am Everything
Everything includes Nothing
I am Nothing.
I am.
I.
---

3:13 AM  
Blogger Agnibarathi said...

Wonderful analogy with the mirrors!

11:29 PM  
Blogger kitchenette soul said...

Dear Aatma,
Namaste. That was encouraging.
Zen facinates. I read a lot of zen whatever I can lay my hands on. Keep writing. You have one ardent fan in me

9:01 PM  
Blogger kitchenette soul said...

Dear Agnibharthi,

Happy to see you back again. Waiting to see some of poems of HER (maybe in english this time). This being Navaratri

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home