Monday, May 22, 2006

Where was one born like You?
Unique in physique, so handsome
Manners so winsome
Wit and wisdom You have in plenty
Both insight and intellect too
Child-like innocence
Born of love and devotion
No task is impossible
For you love for no reason
Such is your Love and devotion
Second to none
Even crossed a mighty ocean
And lifted a mountain
Your voice can be a gentle whisper
Or a roar like thunder
Kingdoms you possess none
Kings you created many
Yet You reign supreme
In the hearts of mankind
Eternally,
This heart sings joyfully
Jai Hanuman
Jai, Jai Hanuman

2 Comments:

Blogger Swahilya Shambhavi said...

Jai Hanuman. When I started reading, from the top, guessed it must be you. That reminds me, I wanted to write a piece on the animation film Hanuman, which I enjoyed really, really much.

1:51 AM  
Blogger kitchenette soul said...

Dear Swahilya:
OK, ok, I have turned quite predictable !! I too want to see the animation film Hanuman, but lets see. Caught up in home work literally!

Dear Parvati: Thank you. I wish I can make it to the film or least get the DVD

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home