Friday, November 04, 2005

Have you seen GOD? - Narendra Asked.

This blog-post is in response to the "Karma" posting.

As you will see this is my first attempt to write a poem. So all the English majors please forgive me.

Part 1:

I went to the people of David,
Saved where they from the arid.
A good servant I became,
to master with no name.

I went to the man with a cross,
Savior's way is one with out loss.
Shun the men with whom I play
can't forget that I am gay.

I went to priest who prayed to the avatar,
He pointed to the altar from the far.
I prayed to the stone and He spoke,
or was it my mind playing a bad joke.

I went to Jain,
She said there is nothing to gain,
Watch my doings day to day,
To wash my sin from yesterday.

------

2 Comments:

Blogger Aatma said...

Nice poem - Chutney - As i know you, i know these where the incidents that you saw in your life ;) THe Jain one i can never forget :)

3:54 PM  
Blogger T.Padmhasini said...

Good poem from the heart.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home