Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Vignana Bhairava Tantra - VI


The end of questioning


Nahi varna vibhedena Deha bhedene vaa bhaveth
Paratvam Nishkalatvena Sakalatvena Tadbhaveth
Prasadam Kuru Me Natha Nih Shesham Chindhi Samshayam
*****
The param or quality of consciousness should be beyond the division of colour, of forms. The consciousness is indivisible and hence it cannot be the different parts of colours, forms and sounds, says Devi.
Thus describing all that she knows, of names, forms, sounds, energy and of the transcendence of consciousness, she appeals to Lord Shiva to bestow his grace and completely remove any doubts from her mind. The mind knows no rest until it knows the truth, nothing but the truth and the whole truth! - Swahilya Shambhavi.

2 Comments:

Blogger cyclopseven said...

As I try to pull each string from the net, I see the net disappears silently. I am being liberated. When I begin to experience that I am becoming nothing, suddenly I am trapped by the bundle of same strings that I pulled, and another net is formed. And once again struggle ensues...I guess perseverance is the greatest asset in spirituality.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Swahilya Shambhavi said...

Cyclopseven: The net is the mind. The mind thinks "Bondage," and there is bondage. It thinks "Liberation," and it is suddenly free. Perseverance is required just till this knowledge is mastered.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home