Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Chidambaram--The ONE clad in Awareness

Came running to see You
Resplendent in the form of the lingam
As you usually are
Then found a beautiful emptiness
In place
Space and beyond….

An awareness of that which is
Which truly is
The form is but to indicate this
The Eternal Truth
Where forms dissolve
Into One

Eternal dance of Creation
That is
Cosmic

Infinite
In grandeur and poise
Enticing and beguiling

You are the dance and the dancer
Creation and the Creator
Two visions of the Nothingness
Before and beyond
From where was born light and sound
Movement and stillness
Born of infinite nothingness
Will dissolve into the nothingness
Yet again
One more transformations in this eternal cosmic dance

8 Comments:

Blogger Venky Krishnamoorthy said...

Thillai Nathar. I have no words to describe HIS beauty. In my students days I used to visit Thillai very often.. I used to go to the temple just to experience HIS Beauty. Thillai always brings very fond memories.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Agnibarathi said...

Splendid poem, kitchenette!! Really well written!!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Swahilya Shambhavi said...

The formless expressing as a form.
*****
I've still not found out how to post on Cosmic Verity.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Absolutely beautiful Kitchenette - very nice :)

Guys how do we post in this blog - since I am the admin its easy for me to post - how do u guys do?Can u let swahilya know please..

4:10 AM  
Blogger Agnibarathi said...

@Swahilya and Arjuna - Simple posting works. Just choose this BLOG from your dashboard and click on Create New post...

5:19 AM  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Agni - I found out that Swahilya wasnt invited properly - so invited her again! I sent an invite to her rediffmail and I guess she didnt check it :) - so sent it to her yahoo - I have sent another invite to Subha as well to her yahoo id..I hope the id is right!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Kavitha Kalyan said...

fantastic poem. brings alive the dance of tandava with the rhythm of life!

simply fabulous.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Mysorean said...

Fantastic post!

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home