Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sri SitaRama Vaibhavam

Sri SitaRama Vaibhavam is a blog that narrates the Ramayana with a heartfelt supreme devotion for Lord Sri Rama and Sri Sita. This has been written by a person tender in years, but of immense understanding and maturity concerning all things spiritual - Anand Ramamoorthy.

I think that every single human being who is a devotee of the Supreme Lord or who is even just a lover of tales well-told, should throng this blog at once!

In my opinion it is an excellent blog, a joy to read each and every chapter starting from the
first of course!

I would make a humble request to all that they start at the very beginning of the archives in July 2005, and read from his first post "Welcome" dated 1st July, 2005, and go on upward to read the whole epic, written in an exhaustive, elaborate, deliberate and careful style.

Not to mention with a heart and mind full of dedication and devotion for Sri MahaVishnu.

A beautiful blog. Not to be missed by anyone.

A blog that deserves to be nurtured and visited as and when new posts keep coming up until the day of coronation of Sri Rama and Sri Sita.

4 Comments:

Blogger Swahilya said...

Thank You Parvati. I am reading from the beginning, step by step.

5:17 AM  
Blogger Parvati said...

I am really very very glad, Swahilya, that you are! :)

I find the work of a twenty year old young man truly a sincere work of dedication. Hence my post was written...

9:15 AM  
Blogger Kartik Kannan said...

Hi Parvati,
I am Kartik Kannan at Sulekha.com (www.Sulekha.com), one of the biggest online communities worldwide bringing together millions of Indians in over 100 countries.I had the opportunity to read your latest blog post. I found it really fascinating, and so would anybody at Sulekha. Which brings me to an offer I would like to make to you to substantially increase your blog’s readership and popularity.
By creating a parallel blog on Sulekha Blogs, you can dramatically boost the number of people viewing your posts, commenting on them and connecting with each other. All you need to do is give us your approval (Reply to this mail with a YES) so that we can feed your blog posts via RSS into your customized blog page on Sulekha.
I eagerly look forward to seeing you on Sulekha!



Kartik Kannan
Team Sulekha
I blog at www.katchucrap.blogspot.com
http://kartik.sulekha.com

1:25 AM  
Blogger Parvati said...

Thank you, Kartik Kannan. I shall think about it ;)

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home