Monday, February 06, 2006

Wisdom through Grace


what is the Truth behind diversity?

why is there this sharp sense of difference at all?

why did the original Unity split at all?

if Unity and Oneness are such wonderful and divine states, what is the raison detre for these infinite splinters of the One?

a million questions swirling inside me all the time, all the time...with no answers in view

no answers...but only an innate wisdom compellingly there -

a profound wisdom tells me that
to live the Oneness , is to live the strength and power in that Unity
.
.
and
.
.
as by a miracle, the Unity handles with ease the impossibilities
of the Diversity
.
.

8 Comments:

Blogger Swahilya said...

There is indeed
No diversity
And hence
No Unity either
There is just Nothing.
The Unity and Diversity
Are just figments of
The mind's imagination

6:06 AM  
Blogger Ganesh said...

2 different perspective of the same thing.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Parvati said...

@Swahilya: I cannot ever see nothingness anywhere anytime. Hence all my problems in life I think ;)

Sometimes truly I wish that I did see unity, diversity and all else as the figments of the mind's imagination. But I truly cannot. I dont know whether not being able to do so is a good thing or a bad!

@Ganesh: Hmmm. I suppose it is...

10:09 PM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

Hey Parvati, came here hopping around...I second you not to see unity and diversity as just figments of imagination!:)

10:49 PM  
Blogger Parvati said...

Vamsee: Peas from the same pod, you and I. Caught up in this mysterious and mystical play of unity and diversity and see them as REAL.

Maybe in Swahilya's words there is a lesson for us to learn.

I truly dont know.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Swahilya said...

There's nothing either good, nor bad too. It just is.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Parvati said...

Dear Swahilya,
Good or bad with regard to the effect of that knowledge of all being just figments of our imagination on the way we handle life itself. Whether this knowledge of all being just Nothingness helps in handling these figements that anyway can make one suffer, be in pain and happiness?

7:32 AM  
Blogger Radhika said...

We are where we are and where we are, there is diversity in Unity and Unity in Diversity and there is good and bad...Isn't that why we are here in the first place, to make choices between pairs of opposites and make efforts to reach the final state of Choiceless, Effortless Existence??
Till then, the world has to be experienced as it is, sans any excuses made for its or our actions....

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home